Our Shared Mission
We serve God by delivering excellent audit services to the Seventh-day Adventist Church!
Our Shared Values
- We each share a personal commitment to Christian Service. Our attitude and actions incorporate integrity, respect, professionalism, and efficiency.
- We are guided by moral and ethical principles which are reflected in our conduct.
- We respect God by humbly dedicating ourselves to Him.
- We respect our clients by valuing their opinions, understanding their needs, and supporting their mission.
- We respect our colleagues by valuing their contributions, understanding their needs, and supporting their professional growth.
- We respect our profession by applying its standards and best practices.
- We demonstrate a culture of helpfulness and courtesy by our attitude.
- We develop our core competencies through a commitment to continuous learning and obtaining the highest level of professional qualifications.
- We design our system of quality control to ensure our work complies with professional standards.
- We determine to communicate valuable information in an effective manner.
- We are committed to conserving church resources by providing the highest quality audits at the best economical value.
We each embrace these values enabling us to deliver excellence!