What are your career goals?
- Travel (including international)
- mission/service/giving back,
- working with a variety of clients
- professional development
What are you looking for?
- Information about working for GCAS
- A full-time job
Who we are
A global, organizationally independent, auditing services firm serving the Seventh-day Adventist Church throughout the world with 250 auditors located in 45 countries
Who we serve
- Educational institutions (colleges, universities, and schools)
- Typical non-profit organizations (conferences, associations, unions)
- Manufacturing organizations (publishing houses)
- Retail stores (Adventist Book Centers)
- Other miscellaneous entities (medical, media organizations, retirement homes)
What we do
- Financial statement audits
- Compliance testing with denominational policy
How we do it
Except for the impact on independence because of the denominational relationship with clients, GCAS complies with generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS). GCAS reports on whether client financial statements have in essence been prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
Who we’re looking for
Full-time entry-level auditing position. See full details under Developing Your Career/Promotions.